lørdag den 23. juli 2011

Sega samling




Master System, C----
Master System, 2 C-I--
Light Phaser, C----


Ace of Aces, C-I-B
Action Fighter, C---B
After Burner, C-I-B
Altered Beast, C----
Asterix, C-I-B
Asterix and the Secret Mission, C----
Bank Panic, C-I-B
Batman Returns, C----
Castle of Illusion - Starring Mickey Mouse, C-I-B
Disney´s Alladin, C---B
Enduro Racer, C---B
F-16 Fighter, C---B
Gangster Town, C-I-B
Ghost House, C----
Global Defense, C---B
Golden Axe, C-----
Great Basketball, C-I-B
Great Golf, C-I-B
Hang On [card], C---
Heroes of the Lance, C-I-B
Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, C-I-B
Jurassic Park, C---B
Kung Fu Kid, C-I-B
Land of Illusion - Starring Mickey Mouse, C---B
Lemmings, C----
Marksman Shooting / Trap Shooting / Safari Hunt, C---B
Mercs, C----
My Hero, C---B
Ninja, The, C-I-B
Pro Wrestling, C-I-B
Rambo III, C---B
Rescue Mission, C-I-B
RoboCop 3, C-I-B
Secret Command, C----
Shadow Dancer, C----
Sonic the Hedgehog, C----
Sonic the Hedgehog 2, C---B
Sonic the Hedgehog Chaos, C---B
Space Gun, C-I-B
SpellCaster, C----
Strider, C---B
Tecmo World Cup ´93, C----
Teddy Boy, C---B
Terminator, The C-I-B
The Cyber Shinobi, C---B
The Lucky Dime Caper - Starring Donald Duck, C---B
Transbot, C-I-B
Winter Olympics, C----
Wonder Boy, C-I-B
Wonder Boy III: The Dragon's Trap, C-I-B
Xenon 2 Megablast, C-I-B







Mega Drive, C----
Mega Drive 2 (RGB modded), C----
Mega Drive 2 (Aladdin Edition), C-I-B
Mega Drive Six Button Control Pad, C-I-B


Block Out, C---B
Desert Strike - Return to the Gulf, C-I--
EA Sports Double Header, C-I-B
Fifa Soccer 95, C-I-B
Golden Axe III, C---B
Jewel Master (JAP), C----
Mega Games I, C----
Micro Machines, C-I-B
NHLPA Hockey ´93, C-I-B
Paws of Fury, C----
Pelé!, C-I-B
PGA Tour 96, C-I-B
PGA Tour Golf II, C-I-B
Pitfall - The Mayan Adventure, C-I-B
Populous (NTSC), C-I-B
PowerMonger, C-I-B
QuackShot - Starring Donald Duck, C---B
Sonic The Hedgehog, C-I-B
Sonic The Hedgehog 2, C-I-B
Street Fighter II´ Special Champion Edition, C-I-B
Streets of Rage 3, C-I-B
Super Kick Off, C-I-B
Urban Strike - The Sequel to Jungle Strike, C-I-B
Winter Olympics, C-I-B
World Class Leader Board, C-I-B
World Class Leader Borad Golf, C-I-B
World Cup Italia ´90, C-I-B
World of Illusion - Starring Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck, C-I-B





Saturn (Model 1), C----
Saturn (Model 1, JAP), C----
Saturn (Model 2), C----
Saturn (Model 2, JAP), C-I-B
Backup Memory, C----
3D Control Pad. C---B
Virtua Gun (Virtua Cop bundle), C---B
Virtua Stick, C----
Action Replay Plus 4M Auto, C-I-B


Athlete Kings, C-I-B
Baku Baku, C-I-B
Blast Chamber, C-I-B
Command & Conquer, C-I-B
D, C-I-B
Daytona USA (JAP), C-I-B
Digital Pinball, C-I-B
Doom, C-I-B
Enemy Zero (JAP), C-I-B
F-1 Challenge, C-I-B
Falcom Classics (JAP), C-I-B
Falcom Classics II (JAP), C-I-B
Fifa: Road to World Cup 98, C-I-B
Fighters Megamix, C-I-B
Fighting Vipers, C-I-B
FEDA Remake! - The Emblem of Justice (JAP), C-I-B
Myst, C----
NBA Action, C-I-B
NHL 97, C-I-B
NHL Hockey All-Star, C-I-B
Panzer Dragoon, C-I-B
Pebble Beach Golf Links, C-I-B
Primal Rage, C-I-B
Quake, C---B
Riven: The Sequel to Myst (JAP), C-I-B
Sega Rally Championship, C-I-B
Sega Worldwide Soccer ´97, C-I-B
Sega Worldwide Soccer ´98, C-I-B
SimCity 2000, C-I-B
Street Fighter Alpha - Warriors´ Dreams, C-I-B
Thunderhawk 2: Firestorm, C-I-B
Tomb Raider, C-I-B
UEFA Euro 96 England, C-I-B
Virtua Cop 2, C----
Virtua Fighter, C-I-B
Virtua Fighter Kids, C-I-B
WarCraft II: The Dark Saga, C-I-B
World Series Baseball II, C-I-B
Worms, C-I-B



- SEGA ST-V -

Sega ST-V

Winter Heat





Dreamcast, C---B
Controller, C-I-B-F
3 Controller, C----
VMU, C----
WMU (Green), C-I-B-F
WMU (Blue), C-I-B-F
Vibration Pack, C-I-B-F
Mouse, C-I-B
Game RF TV Adaptor, C---B


Dead Or Alive 2, C-I-B
Disney´s 102 Dalmatiner (Tysk), C-I-B
Disney´s Dinosaur, C-I-B
Disney´s Donald Duck Quack Attack
Disney / Pixar Captain Buzz Lightyear - Star Command (Tysk), C---B
Ecco, C-I-B
Frame Gride (JAP), C-I-B
Hidden & Dangerous, C---B
Hydro Thunder, C---B
Jet Set Radio, C-I-B
Kao the Kangaroo, C-I-B
NFL Quarterback Club 2000, C-I-B
Phantasy Star Online, C-I-B
Quake III Arena, C-I-B
Resident Evil 2, C-I-B
Resident Evil Code: Veronica, C-I-B
Sega GT, C-I-B
Shenmue, C-I-B
Sonic Adventure, C-I-B
Soul Calibur, C-I-B
Sydney 2000 (Tysk), C-I-B
The House of the Dead 2, C-I-B
The Nomad Soul, C-I-B
Tom Clancy´s Rainbow Six, C-I-B
Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation, C-I-B
Tomb Raider: Chronicles (Tysk), C-I-B
Toy Commander, C-I-B
Trick Style, C-I-B
Virtua Athlete 2K, C-I-B




Sega Game Gear, C----


Caesars Palace, C-I-B-F
Columns, C----
Disney´s Aladdin, C-I-B-F
Disney´s Deep Duck Trouble – Starring Donald Duck, C-I-B-F
Disney´s The Jungle Book, C-I-B-F
Disney´s The Lion King, C-I-B-F
Ms. Pac-Man, C-I-B-F
Sonic The Hedgehog 2, C-I-B-F
Sonic The Hedgehog Spinball, C-I-B-F
Super Battletank, C-I-B-F
Sports Trivia, C-I-B-F


[MINI]

SEGA Mega Drive Mini, C-I-B