onsdag den 3. maj 2023

PlayStation 4 Pro Casemod / Paintjob

Back in the late 90’s, and the start of the 00’s, I spend a lot of time making PC builds. Back then, the typical computer case was all boring and beige, and the concept of casemodding was a new thing. Since then, I switched my focus to consoles, and over the last decades I was more into modding the electronics in the console, then modifying the case itself.


After modding my PS4 Pro with an airflow mod, and changing the HHD to an SSD, I wanted to finish the project with a proper paintjob. At first, I was thinking about creating a nice vinyl skin for the unit (similar to the one I did on my Xbox One X), but after some thought, I decided to go with a regular painting process. The thing is, that I have never been good with paintjobs, which is why I decided to challenge myself, and try to do it the right way. After watching some painting process tutorials, I was ready to go!
I went with a metallic cobber / black lock, and I think the result turned out quite well.





Feel free to leave a comment, if you have any suggestions regarding other mods that I could try to perform on the PS4 Pro.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar